Friday, January 10, 2014

MIKESCHAIR - Let The Waters Rise





Whenever I think of the battles ahead of me, not just physical but spiritual and emotional, I think of this.  Lord, help me to follow Your path for my life.  Help me to have the courage to face what lies ahead.  Help me beat my depression.  Help my depression bring glory to You and You only.  You deliver me from the dark place inside day after day, and I praise you!

"There's a raging sea right in front of me.
It wants to pull me in, bring me to my knees.
So let the waters rise if You want them to;
I will follow You.  I will follow You...
You're in the eye of the storm and the calm of the sea,
You're never out of reach.
God you know where I've been; You were there with me then.
You were faithful before, and You'll be faithful again..."

No comments:

Post a Comment